Client Services Coordinators continue to work remotely even though the Age Well Centers are closed for older adult programs
Available services include:
- Assessments for home healthcare
- Assistance with benefits applications
- Caregiver support
- Referrals to community resources
- Counseling on available options for housing, transportation, healthcare, food assistance and more
- Case management and financial support for eligible clients
“We have offered this service in person for years and have helped thousands of older adults in the city identify services that match their needs,” explains Older Adult Services Manager, Eden Bailey. “It’s important for us to get the word out to older adults, their friends and family that we are still eager to take appointments even though we can’t meet in person.”
The Client Services Coordinators use a strengths-based, individualized approach to finding the best solution to support the needs of adults 60 + and their family caregivers. Staff is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Call 303-441-4388 English/Bilingüe.
Eden Bailey, Older Adult Services 303-441-4439
Zach McGee, Media Relations, 303-868-6810